An Autumn Wander

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Very nice :)

Yeah...not exactly what I was thinking several times out doing shoots in the sun when the heat indexes hit 114 and i was causing a waterfall of sweat to pour over my SLR lol.

Wet

and windy :)

Oh, I would have sooooo gladly traded a few times :)

Good to hear it's getting some use! There may be another parcel in the post in a few days...........

Yep, it's been riding my belt a lot lately and in a shoulder bag when I've been out testing out another knife for a piece I'm writing. Definitely loving the knife mate.

Hmmm, now I am intrigued, but I think maybe I know what it is :)

Wait and see!

Well...Christmas isn't far off :)

They are fantastic pictures. What kind of camera/lense did you take those with?

Thank you. It is a Nikon D3000 and a 55-200mm. The lens I want is an 18-200mm that I can get even closer with but it costs almost $1,000.00 dollars...so I am having to save up for it.

That looks lovely, we're having a less than spectacular autumn so far over here. That Poplar wood looks perfect for hammocking in.

Cheers, Michael.

Ours is being much dryer than usual. This is great for photography but rough on those who have bad allergies because of all of the different types of pollen popping out right now.

Well, it's not exactly an authorized camping area...but I'm thinking that applies to "car-camping", not "primitive" camping which is allowed on almost all of the trails...and those are my thoughts exactly! There is a little corner where the Poplar wood comes to a sort of a point that protrudes into a heavier wooded area that is protected from view of the road as well as most heavier winds by a rise in the land a walls of heavier tree line. There are two older trees in that point that are about 50cm in diameter and about 5 or 6 meters apart that would be perfect for setting up a hammock and tarp. Now all I need to do is find a tarp that will handle my body. I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall or roughly 188cm and I weigh 275 pounds or roughly 125kg.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE