Mors bush pot alternative

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Noooooooo! I'm devastated! I haven't had my alluminium one long and now there's a stainless one! Must stop myself from buing it! ;)

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
LOL

I'll stick with my canteen cup at $50 a pop - even a zebra billy looks reasonable at the price

Juggernaut

May 16, 2013
Scarborough
www.yorkknife.co.uk
£30.50 plus shipping isn't too bad in my opinion, bearing in mind it comes with the nesting fire support/trivet type thing. Stuff I've had off the store in the past has been pretty reasonable postage and I've yet to be stung with import duty :0)

Trying to talk the bird into getting me it and a couple of other odds and sods from them for valentines lol

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Here we go

yju7uge9.jpg

2u7yzaha.jpg

Or upside down with a tent peg laid across as a pot support

ymyqytun.jpg

All clips together nicely and fits the USGI nalgene bottle perfectly

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I've actually got one of the stainless murkets from the same online store, really nice but of kit especially for the price!

So have I, and really like it, and as you say for the money its great, and of course the name makes some smile... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE