Morning all, from Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ernslee

May 21, 2024
Kent, England
Morning everyone, just joined the forum. Always loved the thought of bushcraft but general life always gets in the way for me. I am a maker, crafter, repairer of stuff from Kent. I was asked to make a bushcraft knife for someone and got another new hobby! Probably not the best time to start making knives with all the restrictions in place, sending them, so was wondering how people do it?
If you cannot send to a domestic premise now, is the legal way to send it to a shop delivery point or post office counter or only face to face?
Looking forward to learning more about the skill of bushcrafting and seeing if I can make the tools required.
Thanks all

Reactions: HereBeDragons

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You might get more response in the Edged Tools sub forum.

Short version is that you send bushcraft knives via Royal Mail, buying postage on-line, Tracked and Age Verified.

The whole thing about "not sending to domestic premises" is old news and made little noticeable difference in itself. The RM brought in Age Verification and people used that, and businesses used other similar services.

Reactions: Ernslee

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Morning everyone, just joined the forum. Always loved the thought of bushcraft but general life always gets in the way for me. I am a maker, crafter, repairer of stuff from Kent. I was asked to make a bushcraft knife for someone and got another new hobby! Probably not the best time to start making knives with all the restrictions in place, sending them, so was wondering how people do it?
If you cannot send to a domestic premise now, is the legal way to send it to a shop delivery point or post office counter or only face to face?
Looking forward to learning more about the skill of bushcrafting and seeing if I can make the tools required.
Thanks all
welcome and enjoy. x

Reactions: Ernslee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE