Greetings from Nottingham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
Hi All. I'm from Nottingham.Love Hiking to keep fit (am in my late 50s)eg Lake District,Wales,Scotland,Derbyshire,Yorkshire Dales. I also have a BCT Task Force 4 in the Tencate All Season Polyester(love it-but it is 13kg so....no wild camping for me!).
Have always loved being in the woods and outdoors ever since being a kid but haven't done any proper bushcraft but I am really interested in it. I have some camping trips in Snowdonia for June in the new tent. I am hoping to pick up tips on various things like cooking equipment and sleeping warm and comfortable and especially on how to camp in the cooler months of Autumn and Spring. And any other tips.
I'm also a big fan of Alan Partidge! I wonder what Alan thinks of Bushcrafting? LOL

Reactions: Erbswurst

draybo

Sep 21, 2022
Nottinghamshire
Hi All. I'm from Nottingham.Love Hiking to keep fit (am in my late 50s)eg Lake District,Wales,Scotland,Derbyshire,Yorkshire Dales. I also have a BCT Task Force 4 in the Tencate All Season Polyester(love it-but it is 13kg so....no wild camping for me!).
Have always loved being in the woods and outdoors ever since being a kid but haven't done any proper bushcraft but I am really interested in it. I have some camping trips in Snowdonia for June in the new tent. I am hoping to pick up tips on various things like cooking equipment and sleeping warm and comfortable and especially on how to camp in the cooler months of Autumn and Spring. And any other tips.
I'm also a big fan of Alan Partidge! I wonder what Alan thinks of Bushcrafting? LOL
Similar age same location where in Nottingham are you I am Rainworth have the whole of Clipstone forest on my doorstep what are you up to at the moment

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE