Hello from new user

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Circus

May 18, 2024
Nuneaton
Greetings and salutations!

I decided to look for an online community to help me learn more about bushcraft. I am a keen gardener and would like to expand my knowledge and skill set into more of the survival side of things. I'm interested to see where this journey of learning will take me.

I enjoy walking in nature, canal boats, story telling, growing food, reading and of course, all things circus!

Hoping to make friends and learn new things, and maybe even teach something along the way

Reactions: plastic-ninja

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Greetings and salutations!

I decided to look for an online community to help me learn more about bushcraft. I am a keen gardener and would like to expand my knowledge and skill set into more of the survival side of things. I'm interested to see where this journey of learning will take me.

I enjoy walking in nature, canal boats, story telling, growing food, reading and of course, all things circus!

Hoping to make friends and learn new things, and maybe even teach something along the way
welcome. can you juggle five? dale x

Reactions: Circus

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Thank you Dale. I can just about juggle with 9.

You're talking about credit cards, right?

No I'm only able to desk with 3, balls I'm ok and clubs I'm novice. Not bad with contact juggling but not great either. How about you? x
ime decent with 3 balls up to mills mess standard, i used to teach circus workshops. not done it for years now but have bits of it in my magic act still. x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE