more notebooks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
These are proving quite popular! - have a few more to make now......

I tried out a new lacing method - it works but I'm still not 100% satisfied with the result :rolleyes: . so I guess I'll just have to keep on experimenting till I crack it :D

dscf2845mh4.jpg

hope this is helping to address the craft display deficit ;)

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Love the books mate! I like the crossed leather pattern too. Have you thought about making a sketch book like that? Would be nice to do some illustrations when out in the wilds in a lovely leather book like that!:You_Rock_

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Love the books mate! I like the crossed leather pattern too. Have you thought about making a sketch book like that? Would be nice to do some illustrations when out in the wilds in a lovely leather book like that!:You_Rock_

I'm not much of an artist I'm afraid :( - but tell you what, I'll send you one if you like;)

If you are as arty as you are crafty I'm sure you could do one justice!:D (you will have to show it off though but than I'd expect nothing less mate! )

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Some stunning pictures on that site. I was disappointed to find the prints web page isn't working (the originals are out of my price range :() any other way of getting them - or finding how much they may be?

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
I'm not much of an artist I'm afraid :( - but tell you what, I'll send you one if you like;)

If you are as arty as you are crafty I'm sure you could do one justice!:D (you will have to show it off though but than I'd expect nothing less mate! )

Wow! how generous!!! Thats really kind! I think the fresh air must make people nice on this forum!

Im currently on a full time art course so it would get put to good use!

If the offer is still there then.... Yes please!

Many thanks!

Jon:D :beerchug:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Of course the offer is still open! :D Drop me a PM with your addy and I'll wing you one in the post! (The ones there are lined so I will have to get some plain ones made first so it could be a couple of days)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE