MLL Knives The First one Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
Hello everyone.

A utilitarian knife very good for bushcraft or to include in a survival kit.

High carbon steel "O1", scandi grind, forged steel or brushed steel finish.
Length 8.1/4" (210mm).
Blade 4" (100mm).
(4mm) 5/32" thick.
Handle in wood or Micarta.
Leather sheath in color black or brown.
Very very sharp.

Price 40 GBP + 9 GBP shipping charges.

To learn more about my work go to my site www.mllknivespt.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MLLKnives

If you have any questions about my knives feel free to ask for clarification my email is: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com
I will respond as soon as possible.

To place orders PM to my contact in BushcraftUK or contact me for email: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com.
I will reply as soon as possible to your message.

I accept Paypal.

first_one3.jpg

the_first2.jpg

first_one4.jpg

first_one5.jpg

Thanks
Mario Leao

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
That looks like astounding value for money to me. Have a free bump.

my thoughts exactly! condor mass produce a simular styled knife for that price and from experience of owning it I can say that one looks much better!

I would love to see reviews of your lovely knives mate, can you send a few out to be tested by some of the forum members?

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
my thoughts exactly! condor mass produce a simular styled knife for that price and from experience of owning it I can say that one looks much better!

I would love to see reviews of your lovely knives mate, can you send a few out to be tested by some of the forum members?

I currently have no review from "First One" to display, honestly I still sold a few "First One", so I have no review, but I believe that soon will appear.
But I assure you it is a good knife, is simple but very practical.

Thank you all for your interest in knife.

Last edited:

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I'll try and get the time next weekend to do a review of my 'Desert' knife and get it onto Youtube if people are interested.

Take if from me though, if the rest of Marios knives are as good as the desert, you'll not be disapointed. I've ended up nicknaming mine my 'baby Busse', and if you know knives, you'll know how much of a compliment that is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE