Mind if i join the camp fire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
Hi there,

New to the forum, introduced to it by Rob.

Well i guess this is where i tell you a little about me....

Loved Nature as a child, have some very special memories having very close encounters with wildlife (luckily father always had a camera around) however got swpet along by the usual lines of getting a proper job etc. Did all sorts, and i mean all sorts :) However, ow I have finally retned the the `real world` in the last few years. i started off as a Trainee Forester 3 years ago, quickly became the head of that Unit, was then promoted to teaching the training program I was on, and this past April now training a group far more technical and complete forestry knowledge.

So I`m a Forestry Instructor, been into Bushcraft for a few years after finding Ray Mears` book on a visit to the Wye Forest. Inarguated my true studies of the topic by joining him to the Ardeche earlier this year, quickly followed by Nature Awarness and Fundemental courses. A Woodlorien through and through you might say :)

Hope to talk and meet many of you wonderful poeple around camp fires and hopefully learn from you all.

Paul

J

Jamie

Hi there Paul and welcome to bcuk.

Have a look around and get stuck in!

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
Not the Commission no. i work for a horribly inept organisation called the Forest of Mercia. The project i am attatched to ends in April so I`m looking for other opportunities. The Chase is where I wonder though, beutiful place. Just found there is a scout cap there, very nice sites, so I can do some legal camping now :)

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Nice to have another woodsman on the site, welcome!............we are slowly building up to total global domination..............

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE