Middlewood ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Hi folks,

My apologies for being a stranger but I'm fine, I just have a lot going on at the moment.

Simon has been in touch and is willing to jump in and take on the Middlemud meet thing which is great as I was about to ask if anyone could do it so thanks Simon :You_Rock_

The dates I booked were 1 - 2 Nov but Simon can you please check that with Gill?

All things being well I hope to be there and see some friends again :)

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Hi folks,

My apologies for being a stranger but I'm fine, I just have a lot going on at the moment.

Simon has been in touch and is willing to jump in and take on the Middlemud meet thing which is great as I was about to ask if anyone could do it so thanks Simon :You_Rock_

The dates I booked were 1 - 2 Nov but Simon can you please check that with Gill?

Good dates for me.

Stu

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Hi folks,

Where the bloomin' heck 'ave you bin? To some fancy hair growing convention or summat?

Hope you can make it on a bot more often Matt, we miss your wit!

Hi folks,

Hi Matt nice to see you around mate.
Hope the new career is going ok. it takes some guts to leave a steady job and become a male pole dancer.:D Watch out for the chaffing;)

I wont make 1-2 November meet I'll be away the previous week not returning till saturday evening. Have a good one folks and I'll try to get to the next one.:( :)

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I've just e-mailed Middlewood, to let them know i'm in the seat for this one and to confirm the dates are ok.

New post started in the England North section - just thought it was easier that way!

Simon

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
I've just e-mailed Middlewood, to let them know i'm in the seat for this one and to confirm the dates are ok.

Assuming that there are no problems with the date, lets start a list!

Friday 31st October - Sunday 2nd November - Middlewood Meet

SimonM + Minime - Tarp & hammock x2
Bernie Garland maybe Maxine tarp+hammock__________________
Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri

(Ever noticed how wherever you stand, the smoke goes right into your face?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE