Micarta Wilkie Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I see there is a rash of Micarta handled Woodlores on Evilbay following the earlier sale for £ 410.00

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Should I be taking more care of my micarta? :eek: Or should I be using it as it was intended :D
I thought I'd bought a knife not a financial investment. Are they really that collectable?

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Likewise, John. It seems strange to be hitting mine with a dirty great piece of wood, while at the same time someone is forking out £410, polishing it with Rennaisance Wax and gently resting it on a velvet cushion in a glass case......

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Look at it this way - you can now sell your Woody, buy a full custom job from your choice of bladesmith, and still have more money than you started with. Can't be too bad. ;)

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
gregorach said:
Look at it this way - you can now sell your Woody, buy a full custom job from your choice of bladesmith, and still have more money than you started with. Can't be too bad. ;)
That's just what I was thinking. If only I had one.... :lmao:

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I wounder how much we'd have got at the 1st scot meet?

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 70knife_case.jpg
    70knife_case.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 50

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
gregorach said:

That's what I would do. You could even buy a couple!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE