Maxpedition Sitka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
As above in foliage and khaki, as new. Never worn over my shoulder, it has just sat in the boot of the car.

I would like to trade for a different maxpedition bag (non sling) or may trade for axe, knife or greens

Pics if required

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Would you be interested in an Arthur Wrights woodlore type knife with rosewood handle and brown leather sheath in lightly used condition?

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Here are the pics. I know that there is a very small issue with the sheath as in the stitching is coming apart on the top of the sheath which I have tried to show as best I could on the photo (see last pic),....an easy fix which I just hadnt got around to. Also the sheath didnt come with the D-ring, that was added by me so that I can use a dangler on my belt (personal preference) but if you want I can remove it or just leave it if you still want the knife.

IMG_3043.jpg IMG_3043.jpg IMG_3043.jpg IMG_3043.jpg IMG_3045.jpg IMG_3046.jpg IMG_3047.jpg IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3051.jpg IMG_3052.jpg

As you can see I have started to break it in but honestly, its in very good nick and is a comfortable knife to use. Solid as they come and made in the UK which is nice.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
i will pass thanks for the offer though.

Still available

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hello again, I happen to have a very decent wax jacket on my sales thread, not everyone's taste but if it fits..........

bearpark

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2012
Newcastle, UK
I really can't afford it this month or I would have taken it straight off your hands. I'm very surprised this great bag hasn't gone yet.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Would also consider a trade for a nice wool shirt (XL)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE