Master Mind Subject

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
No reason for asking other than I thought of it and Its interesting on how much and many varying levels of knowledge exist here

If you were to attend the Master Mind- what would you exact specific Subject be?

Last edited:

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
My wife, Janet, has been on MM twice. Once on BBC and again when it migrated briefly to the discovery channel.
One of the problems choosing a subject is that you can’t choose one that’s been done before ( or you couldn’t when Janet competed twenty odd years ago). The very early choices were quite wide and subsequently limited later contestants choices which is why you sometimes get highly specific subjects with a date range.
Also some of those subjects are very specific and when the researchers look for information they find that the contestant wrote the book.

Me: The Classical Druid Record 140BCE to 360CE. No I didn’t write it but there are only nine pages of it.
Were I to be successful I’d need another subject so that could be: The Universe
:surrender:

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
The honestly and altruistic actions of our current government.....if I was in face off with @Nice65 it would be a silent room :happy:

But if i was to chose a serious subject area, it would be the 'science of water and interactions in the environment'

Last edited:

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
  1. In the sport of rugby,throwing the ball to your team member is known as a...what?
  2. It is the most important route from India into Pakistan. It is known as the Khyber...what?

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
Me too. It’s not just your specific knowledge and general knowledge; it’s your rate of recall. I’d do quite well on the bus home but not in the studio with the clock ticking. There are mental exercises but then there are physical exercises for other deficiencies too, neither of which interest me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE