Loch Doon or Close This Weekend?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Think I'll be there closer to 2pm now, got carried away talking to folk and haven't even packed my bag yet but I'll be running in jig time the morra to get up asap! :)

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I'm no looking forwad to putting it up! It's mahoosive, well in my standards, not these posh bell/baker tent folk it'll still be like a bivi to you and Col :lol:

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I was after one on the ebay and didn't get my update bid in by 2 secs. Went for £83, used three times and came with a new footprint too

Dave

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I was after one on the ebay and didn't get my update bid in by 2 secs. Went for £83, used three times and came with a new footprint too

Dave

Awww nooo! It's horrible when that happens!

There will probably be lots after the summer and T in the Park etc that will be dirt cheap but it's a bit of a wait

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
I've not been out in about a year thanks to pressures of work and ill health so I've got withdrawal symptoms bad. I've sent a message to T1 Viper as I promised him a lift to the last one ( he ain't got transport and I have to pass him on the way) but unhappily had to let him down as I coul'nt make it so hopefully he will be up for this one, just waiting for a reply.

Cheers for the heads up Sniper, I cant make it this time unfortunately, next time, i'll be there!

Hope you guys have a great time and the weather holds out for you :)

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
This was my first time out in ages and once again loved every minute of it and did'nt want to leave. The weather was excellent and could'nt have wished for better and the company well..................what can I say these meets just get better and better. It was great to meet some new faces ( and put the wind up a couple) and just brilliant to meet up with some old friends. Just a great weekend lads thanks for the company, the laughs, and the good time, maybe we should take a bottle or two next time.......might just add that little something do you think? Anyway here are a few piccies of the site at loch Doon, including Hagaar the snoozer.

DSC00781.jpgDSC00784.jpgDSC00785.jpgDSC00791.jpgDSC00788.jpgDSC00783.jpgDSC00786.jpgDSC00795.jpgDSC00792.jpgDSC00789.jpgDSC00787.jpgDSC00794.jpgDSC00782.jpgDSC00790.jpgDSC00779.jpgDSC00780.jpgDSC00793.jpg

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Cheers John. Was a great weekend, in fact it was the 3rd great weekend out of four. Thanks to all the usual suspects, and looking forward to the next one.

Dave

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Cheers John , it was brilliant weekend , good ti meet u mate , aye somebody will need ti bring a bottle next time ,,, ... cheers ti all the usual gang ... when's the next yin ...

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Totally chilled.:cool:

Nah, that's a lie.
I'm roasted by the sun :lmao:

Big thanks to Doonboy for hmmm, let's see...

Lovely smooth port :eek:
Fuel for the fire :campfire:
Your generosity is much appreciated John.

Thanks to all who were there,makes it special guys.

And special thanks to Jason,you know what for.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Cheers John , it was brilliant weekend , good ti meet u mate , aye somebody will need ti bring a bottle next time ,,, ... cheers ti all the usual gang ... when's the next yin ...

Wonder what it's like to get drunk at a meet?

I can never remember.....:lmao:

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Aye I'll second a big thank you to John & to Stevie too, and to all the folks who just popped in for a chat like Phil, :grouphug: good on ye lads and thanks.
As for the sun ma "solar panel" is as red as a lobster and I felt it when I got home on Sunday especially at bedtime after a good long soak in the bath. Ma heids still nippin............mind you that could be doon tae er indoors just as like. :aargh4:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE