Limited access to the fire forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

njc110381

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Gloucester, UK
Hi guys. I just logged in to the forum after a few months of not visiting and I can no longer view some of the sections in full. For example the firecraft section gives me 1-5 of 5 topics?

I can still post, but most of what I do here is searching and reading as I don't really have the skills to chip in with much. Any idea why this could be happening?

leon-1

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. At the moment I can't see any reason for you not being able to access that part of the forum.

A couple of questions,

Are you attempting to access the firecraft forum through a link to a subject directly?
When was the last time you cleared your cookies?

I know you've probably done this already, but I am just asking just in case.

Get back to me and I'll have a chat with Admin if the problem isn't resolved through this.

leon-1

Hi mate, at the bottom of the firecraft forum there should be some drop downs, please check that the drop down in the first box says from the beginning. This will open up 51 pages of threads on firecraft.

The forum has had some work done on it and it may have reset your preferences.

njc110381

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Gloucester, UK
I checked the drop down and it was set for the last month. I've changed it to beginning and that's fixed it. I feel a bit daft for not noticing it myself!

Thanks for your help - it's very much appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE