KITH knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firemaker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 26, 2005
Minnesota, USA
stores.ebay.com
Been working on a kith knife for Primal Fires (50-50 forum). Rules: all materials scrounged and go wild, Neo-Tribal style. Thought you guys might like to see a pic. Blade is a leaf spring from a car, finger guard from a railroad spike, and white tail antler found in the in-laws shed (naw..I didnt get the deer. :( ). Overall length from tip of blade to butt of antler is 13 inches. Planning to carve a skull into the butt end of the antler and do some file work on the spine. Havent worked out all the finishing details. Always seem to just happen after I get started. Been wanting to get feedback without showing it there before its finished.

Attachments

• kith-chopped3.jpg
    kith-chopped3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 161

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Really like the blade shape. Very nice lines. Not a big fan of that type of guard, but have never actually handled one, so don't know whether it limits grips as much as it looks. Mind you, for a bit of rail spike it has come out well! :D

firemaker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 26, 2005
Minnesota, USA
stores.ebay.com
Yea....Im not too attached to the guard either. It is a bit wild for me so I will probably be changing it, or doing away with it all together. Seems like these details change a hundred times before each knife is finished. It will still have a skull in the butt end though! Thanks for the input guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE