Kellam Wolverine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

michael

Thought it looked lovely when I noticed it on the website. Does anyone have any experience with it, or could anyone give a review? Thanks ;)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Stand by for a deluge :)
STUART, where are you?

I don't have one, but it is a very nice little knife, incredibly sharp. The spine is a bit soft to throw good sparks off a ferro rod, but that means that it is tougher. The handle doesn't quite fit me, but I know that both Ed and Stuart really like it, so as usual, horses for courses.

Its a lot lighter in the hand and around the neck than any of the full tang Woodlore type knives.

I am sure someone with more using time will be on shortly :D

Rhapsody

Forager
Jan 2, 2005
Aldershot, nr. Guildford, UK
I don't have the wolverine, but my main using knife at the moment is the regular Puukko from the same line. It's basically the same thing, but without the fancy tempering on the blade (and I believe the handle is not quite so shaped), and I find it to be a most fantastic tool. Given that the Wolverine is basically an 'upgraded' version of the knife I own and use, I can see no reason why it wouldn't be a spectacular piece of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE