Karrimor Alpinist size help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I am getting another pack as my Karrimor Alpinist 50litre from 15years ago (little use) is a bit short for me. The hip belt only has a bit on my hips.
I've been offerd a Karrimor Alpinist 60+15l from about 5 years ago. does anyone know if the etra size will mean it's long enough in the back

RobertsonPau

Tenderfoot
Dec 7, 2004
North Yorkshire,UK
If I remember correctly the Karrimor Alpiniste Sacks, the purple ones, came in a variety of back lengths: Short, Medium and Long, or it might have been numbers. You'll need to check the label located by the haul loop between the shoulder straps to get the size.

Hope this helps

Paul

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Andy mine is a 'regular' size alpiniste 45 + 10 from about 8 years ago. I'm 176cm tall (5'11") an it fits just right. Don't forget that the hip belts were designed to sit high and allow room for a laden climbing harness underneath. I have had several comments about the way it sits high but that is the reason so I wouldn't get the long back length unless you need it. It is similar to the sungpak rocket packs where you are supposed to fit webbing under the belt.

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE