Jeff Lowe Opens his Backpack after 20 years Frozen in Ice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Some good gear there!
I like the fact that although the stove was corroded to pieces his loo roll was so well protected it was still usable!
Priorities eh?!

has his voice changed, sounds as tho he has had a voice op of some sort or is it a cancer thing.

its hard to belive that thi sis the man who started bring rucksacs into the 21st century all tho years ago, one of the orignial rebals of the 70s.

one of my heros when i was growing up. the man just seamed unstoppable in his youth.

okoshima

Jan 16, 2012
Lincolnshire
woah. thats one hell of a reunion. alot of the kit still looked serviceable even after so long. (mind you the fact it was frozen might have a play in that)

thanks for sharing

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
has his voice changed, sounds as tho he has had a voice op of some sort or is it a cancer thing.

its hard to belive that thi sis the man who started bring rucksacs into the 21st century all tho years ago, one of the orignial rebals of the 70s.

one of my heros when i was growing up. the man just seamed unstoppable in his youth.
He has MS, not caused by but not helped by "suppressed adrenaline inherent to high-pressure climbing situations," (his words)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE