Ireland meet markII

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Feygan

Forager
Oct 14, 2006
Northern Ireland
Dince the first one went well, and I asked about a second, I figure maybe a different thread would go well to make it clear and such. Just to see how many would be interested.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi,

I am interested but I am very busy up until Christmas, I've got more time avaliable after Feb but I would try and get to any meet that was organised.

Brian

Feygan

Forager
Oct 14, 2006
Northern Ireland
Brian said:
Hi,

I am interested but I am very busy up until Christmas, I've got more time avaliable after Feb but I would try and get to any meet that was organised.

Brian

I'm guessing most folk can't do much this time of year, but also the weather would be better if we looked at say end of feb beginning of march time?

loz.

Settler
Sep 12, 2006
Dublin,Ireland
www.craobhcuigdeag.org
I'm ( well the missus ) is expecting twin smid/end April - so not sure about dates before that, after april i'd need some notice ( and permission ! )

As for sites - no idea, i tend to wicklow mountain, but for a few of us maybe a proper site ( with permission ) ?

David Moulds

May 3, 2005
Belfast N.Ireland
Has there been any dates set or location thought of as would like to meet up with you guys but the thing is that i work two weekends every month so hopefully it will be a weekend that i am off.
Davy. :red:

Feygan

Forager
Oct 14, 2006
Northern Ireland
David Moulds said:
Has there been any dates set or location thought of as would like to meet up with you guys but the thing is that i work two weekends every month so hopefully it will be a weekend that i am off.
Davy. :red:

Nothings been set yet, hense why I threw up another shout since the weathers warming, and we can hopefully start to get a rought date narrowed down and numbers etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE