In-The-Woods Fungi Workshop/s 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
After the disapointing cancelation of an early 2006 fungi workshop/lecture perhaps all those who are seriously interested in attending something similar but with the key distinction of being conducted outdoors might NOW make themselves known please.

This to simply enable our leader to destrmine if there is any point in pursuing my suggestion for a bushcraft organised "In-The-Woods Identification Class" in the autumn of 2006 - the mechanism by which I found this great site.

I'm sure Tony will forgive me for pre-empting any such Bushcraft official announcement as far better he concentrates his efforts on something with wider appeal to the membership if you are simply not up for it.

Thanks.

KLENCHBLAIZE

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
Sounds interesting, when there are some dates and a location i may be interested and i am sure i can bring a clan along ;)

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Would be interested in attending, but would need to know where and when before i can fully commit because of my work

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
If I can afford any prices, be available on the date, and it is possible to get there, all the motivation is there for me, and I can't see any reason why I wouldn't attend; other than prehaps preoccupation with something like exams.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Fenlander said:
We (myself and the tutor for the previous workshop) are planning something next autumn for those who expressed an interest in the winter workshop. I shall wait to see how your's progress's before proceeding with it now. :)

Guess I worded this post far less perfectly than I should have.

It is not I that will be either running or confirming availability of this very much hoped for workshop but rather the web site organisers IF they decide to proceed with what was simply a suggestion made to Tony. Since making what amounted to a request and then noting the poor responce to the winter (indoor) workshop It occurred to me that a positive responce to this post was needed if Tony's initial enthusiasm was not to be blunted

Hope this clarifies the position and sorry for any confusion

K

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
Biddlesby said:
If I can afford any prices, be available on the date, and it is possible to get there, all the motivation is there for me, and I can't see any reason why I wouldn't attend; other than prehaps preoccupation with something like exams.

Pretty much the same for me.

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
I would be interested in a Fungi workshop, but not too keen on travelling a long distance.

If there were to be any within 60-70miles of Gloucester, I'd be happy to go, but any further would be impractical.

Anyone with the knowledge willing to set up something?

Cheers

TC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE