I'm new and wanna say hello to all .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

dave faraway

Well hello to you all,

i'm a somerset chap getting close to 30 , i spend most of my time outdoors and the last few years has seen me walking the coasts of devon and cornwall as the misses is not one for getting smokey and dirty in the woods, her idea of roughing it must involve a hair dryer doh !
i was in the scouts etc and that brought me close to wild and tought me some great stuff but the things i have missed the most was the camp fire making bivies and creating new tools etc.
Even with my more then busy life i still want to meet like minded people who enjoy the outdoors who want to meet up for beach fires new ways of cooking, whittling, or just chatting on the forums.

I want to enjoy learning Bushcraft and will need help along the way so please be as Supportive as you can...Novice Alert....

Cheers all Born Wild .... Dave

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Welcome to BCUK Dave. There's plenty of members down your way. Check out the meetups section. Any other questions fire away :)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Welcome to BCUK Dave, hope you enjoy the site, loads of friendly people to speak to and meet, with loads of excellent advice and ideas!

By the way your wife sounds just like mine! :lmao: :lmao:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome to the fourm..... any questions you have please just ask.... someone will have an answer for you or will be able to point you in the right direction :D

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE