Howdy from The States, Louisiana to be exact

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2012
Louisiana, USA
Howdy UK the name is Shane and I joined because I enjoy meeting new people and learning new ways of doing things. I thought what better way than to talk to some like minded folks from across the pond.

If you have question please ask and I look forward to getting to know y'all

Shane

Aug 4, 2012
Louisiana, USA
Not certain why the first post did not appear but I received another E-mail asking to intro again so here goes.

Howdy y'all from North Louisiana, The Sportsman's State. I decided to join BCUK to see how things are done across the pond and to learn a few things as well as share knowlegde on bushcraft related to my geography.

I have been practicing wood skills most my life but we did not call it that rather we called it chores or living. I am a proffessional firefighter of 22 years for a living but I forge, build knives and machetes,design and build hybrid longbows, and build/design strip built sea kayaks for side money. Fortunately those things coincide with the same passion I have for teaching and practicing bushcraft.

If you have questions please ask and I am looking forward to learning and meeting y'all

Shane

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE