How much!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Wow, that's a lot! If anyone does want a copy though I'll sell mine for £181 also with free postage:p

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Yea, the free postage is definitely a clincher.

I have it in a near mint hardback - do you think I need to get my home contents insurance uplifted?

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I've got a well thumbed hard copy too. New ones are pretty hard to get hold now for some reason. They're £107 new on amazon. But less than £3 used.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Sometimes Ebay sellers put a massive price hike on things that are out of stock, nobody buys it at that price but they don't have to pay the re-listing fees and when they get some more in stock the price comes down.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Well if any one wants this lot for a swap or cash I'd be happy to get shut of, I think they are all 1st editions, the second up is signed. Not read em in years and the 3 I may refer to again ill pick up again in later editions from charity shops. There's probably some coffee table jobs picked up cheap floating about as well.

imagejpg1_zps8d322fdd.jpg

I wouldn't want ebay prices, just something to go towards a bow or one of those fake Winchester air rifle s Walther make, things I can't justify spending the wife's wages on!

ATB

Tom

Ps middle found these in his room, bottom is 2004 paper back printing, I wrote a dedication to him in the front and he stamped his name in it , top ones a 1st ed.

imagejpg1_zps108ba6b7.jpg

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Holy printed toilet paper, i've got a mint condition version, even crazier thing is i picked it up a few years back at the Pound Shop for a quid, knew i should have bought all of them :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE