Hi from West Yorks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all, have lurked on the site for a while now picking up loads of information so figured it was time to say hello.
Lancashire lad currently doing penance in darkest Yorkshire, studying the indigenous aboriginal population, :) .
Getting back into the whole outdoors scene due to the enthusiasm of my two young sons after a brief flirtation with it during my army years, have found many projects on this site to keep them quiet and away from the playstation for days.
Looking forward to hopefully finding a meet in the Yorks/Lancs area so I can put some faces to names.

Paul.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Welcome MacFeegle,

Nice to have you aboard. Aboriginals often have interesting skills and talents. Have you noticed any and learned some???

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Greetings ......its nice to see us terry pratchett fans get all over the place. I have just joined up too and am looking forward to meeting up with a few guys so if anything gets off the ground then i will let you know .
:red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE