Hey all, new here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seb_306

Oct 17, 2010
Cwmbran, South Wales
First of all, hey all, not sure if its in the wrong section, if it is, my bad lol.

Signed up on here to learn about different stuff really..

The gf likes to go in the woods by me to get out of the house n all like, n have a little walk, soon the walks turned to going to one place, having a few fags n a sit down, then going, and since its getting cold ive been having little fires there, and i can light one with a firesteel on the first strike.

Also made a little shelter to get out of the wind, a debris shelter, not 100% but good enough, only took 20 mins..

so there ya go, Hey again lol

Thecarotidpulse

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 23, 2009
Ottawa Canada
Welcome!

I wish for you that these day hikes find themselves extending into multi day affairs. There's nothing like waking up in Nature and feeling truly part of it...

... and then separating yourself from the inner beast with a nice hot cup of joe :)

Seb_306

Oct 17, 2010
Cwmbran, South Wales
Welcome!

I wish for you that these day hikes find themselves extending into multi day affairs. There's nothing like waking up in Nature and feeling truly part of it...

... and then separating yourself from the inner beast with a nice hot cup of joe :)

Already planning on it lol, big mountain by us about a ~15 min walk from my house to the top, old mines n buildings up there, and a resevoir (sp?) so gna try a night, take some stuff with us just incase, but try not to use it if we have to sort of thing :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE