Help please.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Blackshuck

Apr 29, 2007
Suffolk / Cambs border
Hi there,

HELP PLEASE.

I have posted my first post today. It was an introduction plus some stuff on axes, I posted in the edged tools section, but I don't think it is generally visible. I can only see it listed if I click on last post, although it shows in the categories section. I don't know what I've done wrong.:confused:

David

Blackshuck

Apr 29, 2007
Suffolk / Cambs border
It still not working . I posted in thre technical problems section and it doesnt show when I then look at that section. I can only see it listed if I then click on last post. It shows that I have two replies but they do not show in the thread. I don't know whats going on:banghead: The original post also still doesn't show, it appears to be invisible, either that or people don't want to say hello:(
David.:banghead:

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
I saw the thread - the system works :)
a) welcome
b) good work on that polishing!

Your post in Edged Tools is the twelfth post down in the list because most of the
previous ones are, as bikething mentioned, sticky posts which always stay at the
top of the forum: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

As far as I can tell it only has two posts in it though, so won't show up on the 'new
posts' until someone else posts in it...

Jo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE