Hello from Swansea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swanseajack

Jun 13, 2009
Mumbles
Hi. Found this forum from British Blades. I'm a dad of two, a train driver from Mumbles.
I'm lucky enough to live right next to Gower. I enjoy camping, fishing, guitars, music, making things, knives, hunting(flora and forna), eating and restoring and sharpening straight razors .
I'd love to hear from anyone who is active nearby.
Cheers Marcus

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sounds like you'll fit right in here!
Welcome to the site, make sure you keep an eye on the S.Wales meets, you'll be most welcome to join us by the campfire!

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hey Marcus,it's your lucky day.I've just got permission for buschcraft and other things in two fields and a bit of woodland not far from you (near broadpool close to cefn bryn).
I'll be spending the night there saturday if you fancy it.There won't be much bushy stuff going on more of a recce.PM me if you're interested.
OH! welcome aboard.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. You didn't used to drive the Mumbles train did you? :) (They should never have closed it down!)

I was brought up near the Gower and get back whenever i can - lovely part of the world.

swanseajack

Jun 13, 2009
Mumbles
Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. You didn't used to drive the Mumbles train did you? :) (They should never have closed it down!)

I'm not that old 8>) ! I'm afraid it was gone before I was born.
It was closed due to a big fiddle by South Wales Transport and the council rumor has it.
cheers

javi

Forager
Nov 4, 2008
Hampton
Hi Marcus and welcome. I envy you being so close to the Gower - I spent 3 years in Swansea studying and absolutely loved it. The best bit was being close to the beautiful beaches and countryside of the Gower. Hope you enjoy your BCUK visits!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE