Hello all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hi, :wave:

I've been lurking about for a while - peering through the virtual bushes - at what is a great site. I've learned an awful lot already, so thought it was time I joined in properly...

I suppose my main interests are kit (particularly clothing as I spend most of my working life outdoors here in Suffolk - see my other thread in 'what do you do for a living') and traditional campcraft. But I've also come to realise that I'm ashamed that I know so little about our native plants. Oh, and since visiting here (and British Blades) I think I'm developing a potentially expensive interest in sharp things...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more and hopefully meeting a few of you - I'm definitely going to try to get to the East Anglian meet-ups.

Cheers,
Rod

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's good that you've got stuck in mate, it's the best way. You're most welcome here on bcuk and even though you may not be too hot on the plants I bet you know stacks about other things, chip in where you can :biggthump

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Hi Rod.

Good to have you here and if you like kit, the you need to catch up with Stuart :shock: ................he is the kit master :biggthump

Get stuck in.

Best wishes.

Jack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE