Hello all, from the Netherlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Purgatorio

Jan 9, 2014
The Netherlands
Hi All,
I live in Nijmegen, The Netherlands about 20 km under Arnhem, near the German border. And No, I do live above sealevel, have more plants in my garden than tulips:) Bus yes i did have wooden shoes as a child, and Yes i buy when baking bread, the flour at one of the two still running windmills in the city.
As a child i spend a lot of time in the woods, and worked my way up with climbing and skiing the mountains in the Alps. I did a lot of hiking, from heavy to ultra lightweight. Being outdoor means to me breathing. Breathing from work stress as a teacher and photographer. Physically and mentally recharging.
I do enjoy learning more and more from old techniques, like making the best, one strike only, amadou, working with wood etc. But when it comes to real survival i am, through experience a very no nonsense guy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE