Heads up, Long Johns at Lidl's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Badger, you should be warm enough, here's me thinking you lot in Cardiff had electricity, gas and everything, not like us poor sods in the valleys man

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
i got some army ones for 1.75 and its 2 pairs for 3.00 in pontypridd, im wearing them now actually.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I bought some of the lidl thermals today 'top and bottoms' and am well impressed. They are breathable synthetic ones that wick moisture away from the skin, very similar to the material the new police and fire brigade tops are made out of. Definatley worth getting. And judging by the feel and look of them, they are identical to my sailing ones I paid over £40 for. :(

(I have no connection woth lidl etc, just a customer)

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
scottishwolf said:
I bought some of the lidl thermals today 'top and bottoms' and am well impressed.

Me too, I bought a set on Thursday, tried them on when I got home and lounged about for a while with the heating off, changed into lightwieght tracksuit bottoms and cotton T-shirt. The Lidl set won out for both for warmth, pack size and weight( price as well ) I'll have to see if they've got any left in large at the weekend and get another set.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE