Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
yo....right, i can get there for the friday and the saturday but i cant get home (i dont drive, angelas at her sisters)....if anyone is coming near lindford/bordon could they give me a lift please? happy to pay petrol of course...

shall we keep a list....?

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:

FRIDAY&SATURDAY:
angst
paulm

No problem for me to loop round and pick you up on the way in from Basingstoke on Friday Sonni. Flexible on timing, thinking around late morning'ish, half ten, eleven something like that if it suits ?

PM me your details mate, unless you get a better offer ! :)

Cheers, Paul

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi m8....thats very nice of you thankyou....but its getting home on the sunday thats the problem....

regards

s

shall we keep a list....?

FRIDAY:

SATURDAY:
adestu
stan
angie

FRIDAY&SATURDAY:
angst

Last edited:

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
You did say Sunday in your post Sonni, sorry, I should have had my coffee before replying ! No problem dropping you back on Sunday, you're not that far away :)

Cheers, Paul

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ryan, ta for your offer m8, i think pauls going to collect/return me so its all covered...

cya soon!

FRIDAY:
angst
paulm
ryan

SATURDAY:
adestu
stan/stamp?
angie
andyn

mbangs?
silverhaze?
matthewpearce?
lil pete?
lou1661?
mutineer?
bobnewboy?

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
tents are for girls. hammocks are for weirdos.

real men sleep on the rock hard uncomfortable or muddy cold wet ground, have tree roots sticking into their backs, have a rotten nights sleep and wake up to discover slugs in their nostrils and bugs up their jacksies....and that their prized kit either has thorn holes in it or has failed them completely therefore totally ruining their trip because theyve gotta sleep in a sodden bag for the duration.

s

Whos hammocking and whos in a tent?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Bit of a mix then on Friday as I'll be in my hammock :hammock:

I usually have my bivi bag and mat in the car as back up too, or just in case I change my mind ! :)

Cheers, Paul

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
I will be in a bivi bag trying out my new 9cm exped mat 😀 praying for no punchers!

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
I'm sure I will find a clear spot Ryan, besides I don't like Hammocks. Could always bring my camp bed for ultimate luxury lol

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE