Groups in surrey?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 30, 2012
Hampshire
Yer I was pointed there by the guys on here. I think it's £12 a night but well worth it. It's pretty much woodland and they allow you to have open fires. Google 'inwood camping basingstoke' and there site should come up.

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Yea someone had that issue earlier too! Join UK Survival, camping and outdoor adventures.

Scroll down a bit and you should see post by me yesterday at 1319hrs

Michael McCabe. The link is in that chat.... Really strange it's not showing up to you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Posted it! Finally figured it out on the iPhone! Look forward to your participation :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
If you're ok with a short train journey, the Kent group are largely based in east Kent (think Ashford). We're a new group, only started this year, but certainly getting out and doing stuff.

J

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
That's a thought Julia, only an hour or so or bit more drive from here, was not so far from there a few weeks ago with the British Blades forum guys, lovely part of the world and great fun :)

Cheers, Paul

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I'm very near Camberley, I don't get out as much as I'd like for specifically bushcraft outings due to family and work commitments but I'd be interested in any Surrey meets that get sorted :)

I've met some of the Sussex group at their regular site while I was down that way doing something else and although I wasn't staying over night as I was just popping in to say hello, they were very friendly and welcoming so a big thumbs up from me for the Sussex group :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE