Groups in surrey?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Hey all! Currently looking to get outdoors and into bushcraft. Leaving a job where I spent a great deal of time out and about. However struggling to find much about groups who meet up? Anybody able to point me in the direction of groups around surrey area? South east in general ? Would be great to get out amongst like minded people :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Hi there!
I will watch this with interest as I am moving to Surrey in July! Whereabouts are you? I will be in Camberley so we can hook up after that. Hopefully more people will chime in and we can find some real estate to organise some skills practise.
All the best and see you late summer!
Russ

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
I am in woking mate, just down the road! Yea would be great to get some bits started.

Speak soon.

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Not to sure how this all works. But just dropping a comment to pop it back up on people's radars.... Hopefully find some more people around the surrey area.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Hi Mac

Normal way is to start a thread in introductions to, er, introduce yourself, then keep an eye on the south east bit in meetups . As Dave mentions above, the Sussex group is worth checking out (I go from time to time, and I'm in New Malden

Cheers

DHD

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Apologises. Was not aware of a introductions section.

I did not want to appear rude and jump into group conversations.

S1lver

Tenderfoot
Dec 24, 2013
Windsor
Hi

Another vote for meeting in Sussex, took the plunge in Feb and had a good weekend. Interested in some additional stuff locally. Challenge is always finding somewhere!

Cheers

Steve

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Sussex is a great meet, also would like to know of one in surrey as I'm in epsom ewell way.

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
I will approach the Sussex group soon and enquire about attending a meeting...

However would've been great to find a local group and create that social level of bushcraft.

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Hey all ! I have started a group on Facebook ( if you have it) called Surrey Bushcraft ... Hope you will join and we can get some bits going!!!

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
I shall try my very best to keep you informed there Paul :)

Holding back on the technological advances there ? Haha :)

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
If anyone is Facebook shy, PM me an email and I shall send out where and when we will meet.

Apr 30, 2012
Hampshire
Hi Mac. I'm in woking too! I use a site in basingstoke (inwood camping) I'm off for an overnighter this Friday! It's a good campsite and they are hoping to start bushcraft lessons too!

mac147

Feb 24, 2014
Surrey
Ahh really! Sounds great! Locations to overnight are very hard to come by.

If you are on Fb please join the group ( puts names to faces) "Surrey Bushcraft group"

I will for others keep updating on this as much as I can.

Thinking of a meet and greet over the next couple of weeks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE