Greetings from the mudlands (midlands)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

magumba

Hello and greetings folks

Been watching the forum for some time now and thought if i'm going to post i ought to introduce myself...so big hello to all

Bushcraft is a rekindled interest for me and this forum is a superb for a returnee such as me.

I did the outward bound/cadet/T.A route when i was younger and now i have a youngster who has expressed an interest in camping/outdoors type of activities so this is a brilliant place for me to gain (and hopefully share) experiences and tips etc.

I look forward to joining the community and in parting i'd like to say i'm really really pleased that the forum is 'family friendly' with an enormous amount of stuff geared towards the younger member/novice bushcrafter.

long may it continue :D
Regards
Mag

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
Hello and welcome

Being from the Midlands myself, I remember starting out in good old Sutton park,
Newbe to the site too, and I am loving it.

Don

Jan 24, 2007
Cornwall, UK
Hiya, I've got a lad myself and this site seems very family friendly and loads of "how to .." type stuff for those rainy weekends -last week we made fire from a bow drill in the kitchen :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE