Gorilla Flask

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Hmmm Do you reckon you could do something with this design Eric? (gorilla only not text) It's a logo I had done by a friend a few years back and is exclusive to my gym. I have often thought it would be nice to have a powerlifting belt with the logo on for when I compete. I have the original artwork (this is just a photo of one of my T shirts)

IMG_2012.jpg

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
:headbang: Amen brother simian - I have a huge collection of gorilla based stuff including a 45 kilo statue of Guhonda (the silverback of the Diane Fossey troop) that sits in my bedroom (much to the annoyance of my wife :D ). I also have a sandicast lifesize head which is just amazing and now very rare - gotta love gorillas :) I have ever since I first laid eyes on one. My family find it absolutely hilarious that I point blank refuse to watch the end of King Kong (no joke and I realise bordering on the lines of worrying :lmao: )

Anyhow here's the sandicast for a fellow appreciator :) I couldn't put the pics up of mine as photobucket is currently down for maintenance so this one is borrowed from the web. This is lifesize remember and the eyes are incredible :eek: I will update this pic with mine when the site is up again

IMG_2275.jpg
cab1ad95.jpg
362d36d4.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg
03466258.jpg

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You two should have gone out to Cameroon with my Brother-in-Law, he was out there for 5mths at a gorilla sanctuary. Only think though you probably would be alot smaller in stature now. He was 19.5st(solid) when he went out and after 5mths he came back weighing in at 14st(Skinny).
He's completely gorilla mad aswell!

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Hmmm Do you reckon you could do something with this design Eric? (gorilla only not text) It's a logo I had done by a friend a few years back and is exclusive to my gym. I have often thought it would be nice to have a powerlifting belt with the logo on for when I compete. I have the original artwork (this is just a photo of one of my T shirts)

IMG_2012.jpg

Yes mate, that one is no problem. It's designs that have multiple colours and different shades and contrasts that are problematic. PM me if you want to discuss it further. I can do powerlifting belts. Bit like a lurcher collars only much bigger.

Eric

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
they are superb Silverback, i know what i'm putting in Father Christmas's letter this year!
and i've just found this on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8FT-KING-KONG...ryZ60361QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
OMG
I have seen that in the flesh both at the Comicon and a video store, it is a stunning piece but both versions had sustained damage so buyer beware. The 'buy it now' is overpriced as it was up for 1.5k at the Comicon. The first bust in my pics is an original Jeff Taylor who did a series of Tarzan pieces based on the comic versions and he is widely regarded as the best in the business.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE