Gorilla Flask

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Finally got it finished.
This one is 4mm veg tanned leather, hand tooled, hot soaked in beeswax and fitted with a hand carved ash stopper.

It'll be in the post to it's recipient tomorrow morning.

flasksm8.jpg

flasksm6.jpg

It looks much better in real life.

Eric

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I thought it would be - lucky gorilla indeed. Also well done for getting a real craftsman to make you something personal. I bet it'll be more satisfying than something shop bought!

Red

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
I thought it would be - lucky gorilla indeed. Also well done for getting a real craftsman to make you something personal. I bet it'll be more satisfying than something shop bought!

Red

you're so right Red - i've got my leather badge on my rucksack, and now a matching flask - and no-one else has got one like it!! i am the very pround owner of 2 unique pieces of 'Ericware'!
i figure if i practise hard for 10-20 years, i might be able to do the same!

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
That is very nice flask Eric, you are quite the artist aren't you.
Gorilla your a lucky man....he's says trying not to be jealous:rolleyes: !

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
That is very nice flask Eric, you are quite the artist aren't you.
Gorilla your a lucky man....he's says trying not to be jealous:rolleyes: !

thanks mate - and Eric was right - it does look better in real life!
all it needs now is to get rid of all that fresh air, and replace it with Southern Comfort!
Eric is THE artist, and anyone who is lucky enough to get one of these will be as happy as a dog with 3 tails

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
thanks mate - and Eric was right - it does look better in real life!
all it needs now is to get rid of all that fresh air, and replace it with Southern Comfort!
Eric is THE artist, and anyone who is lucky enough to get one of these will be as happy as a dog with 3 tails

I am in the process of getting one myself I just have to convince the wife (post 47)

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23790

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE