Good stuff of the day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That's great, I just caught this and it's made my day! :)

So often you only get the first part of stories and events and never hear about how things resolved themselves; excellent that this turned out well and thanks for following up :)

Reactions: Nomad64

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
As kids we had a three-legged dog my dad got from a rescue centre.

We called him Tripod.
O thought of the same thing. We used to have a dog named Sadie (later “big” Sadie because by that time we had a smaller dog als named Sadie. After we had to have one of her legs amputated for cancer everybody called her Tripod.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
@Nomad64 that's a really great story. Such a lovely dog. We had to put our dog to sleep two weeks ago, she was the greatest companion to me and I am still very sad about it, but reading stories like this makes it all a little more bearable. Thank you.

Reactions: Nomad64

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My good stuff is that I have been declared "fit for work" after having been off on the sick since Xmas - and I have found an easy to watch Great Spotted Woodpecker nest hole that seems to have been accepted by the hen bird :)
I can watch the hole from my chair in "Basecamp 1" in the woods near my house.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
My good stuff is that I have been declared "fit for work" after having been off on the sick since Xmas - and I have found an easy to watch Great Spotted Woodpecker nest hole that seems to have been accepted by the hen bird :)
I can watch the hole from my chair in "Basecamp 1" in the woods near my house.
Glad to Hear this John!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE