Good service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Risclean

Forager
Feb 28, 2007
North Highlands
There's been some threads about poor service people have had, so I thought it was worth mentioning something on the positive side.

I've ordered from Fact Surplus ( http://www.factsurplus.co.uk/ ) several times and always had good service. When I got a jacket that was faulty it was replaced very efficiently. I reckon handling problems is the real test of an online shop.

No connection with them.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I'd agree on Woodlore - I've been happy with what I've bought from there. But check their postage pricing carefully - you can work the system a bit to minimise your postage costs by placing multiple small orders rather than one big one.

I've also been happy with Strike Force Supplies.

But it's when things go wrong that you really tell. Not bushcraft related, but my son bought some drums and cymbals from a German music supplier and they were incredibly efficient in getting the stuff to us...

...but when one of the drum skins split after one day and we tried to get a replacement, they have been appalling. They just won't respond to any method of communication.

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE