For trade: Strathspey Giant Binocular - 12-36x 70mm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
Bought a few years ago for astronomy (mainly) and hardly ever used because we only get cloudy nights here. It's a great observational binocular in daylight too, of course, and the 70mm objectives give a bright image even in the evening. Gives a wonderful view of the sheep on the opposite hillside, also a great view of Saturn's rings in the gaps between the couds!

In perfect functional and almost perfect visual condition (by visual I mean to look at, not through - that's perfect) - a little dust and fingerprints on the rubber armour; that's all. The Binocular has been kept in a its carry case in my man cupboard and not exposed to cold, damp, etc.

Comes with a removable tripod adapter to fit a standard tripod screw. Strathspey no longer list this, but the specifications look identical to the Bresser 12-36x70, which google will find on sale for you.

Trade value of around £80.

I'm particularly looking for a Wild Woodgas Stove MK IIt (the latest one), or a Dutch Army DMP Goretex Hooped Bivi, with top-up bits either way to make up the value. Must be in excellent condition. I might consider something else interesting, but I can't think of anything else I need.

IMG_5472a.jpg

IMG_5473a.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE