Few words about Georgia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I thought it would be interesting for you guys to see a small documentary about my country :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Oh and it is mentioned the Borjomi-karagauli park in the video , thats where my house in the mountains is , it is in 30km from borjomi :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
What a beautiful and fascinating place you live in; I really enjoyed watching that and I'm glad you posted it for us :)

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Gcckoka, watched 20 minutes of your video so far.

I will visit your country this year I hope, my kind of place, looks very interesting, just need to check out travel arrangements.

What are the recommended months to visit, (I would not care, but my wife would like some sunshine :cool:)

Thank you,
rorymax

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
If anyone of you bushcraftuk members out there ever visit Georgia my door is always open !
in capital and in mountains also :)

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Gcckoka, watched 20 minutes of your video so far.

I will visit your country this year I hope, my kind of place, looks very interesting, just need to check out travel arrangements.

What are the recommended months to visit, (I would not care, but my wife would like some sunshine :cool:)

Thank you,
rorymax

Georgia is a place where you can be skiing in the mountains and take a 3-4 hour trip with your car and be on the beach swimming :)
May , June , July , August , September are the most sunny months.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Gcckoka, thanks for that.

Appreciated, any suggestions for places to visit\accommodation.

rorymax

Places are so much , so much that you won't see all of them even after 100 trips to Georgia :)
Accommodation really depends on a budget , you can get a room in hilton , redisson or maryot if money is no problem while you also can get room for free if you meet nice people :)

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Really interesting video , I suggest watching

[video=youtube;sVAYN_AjDEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVAYN_AjDEA[/video]

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Small promo video showing moments from almost all of Georgian dances

[video=youtube;iaD9lkBA-hE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaD9lkBA-hE[/video]

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Here's a reason or two why you should NOT visit Georgia :)

[video=youtube;ySJrP_Qxq-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJrP_Qxq-Q[/video]

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
The Georgians are also very slow learners, they have been fermenting wine for longer than anybody else, over 8000 years, but it is so undrinkable that it is all either locally drunk or bought by Russia and surrounding countries, to save our palates.
Specially the traditionally clay aged one.

:lmao:

There are four places I want to visit that are remaining on my Travel bucket list.
St Petersburg, Georgia, Japan and Sakhalin..

Culture, culture and nature, culture and nature, nature.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE