Fancy 'earning' some kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
J

Jamie

Hi All

We (Woodland Organics) are looking for a video to be made of a Hennessy Hammock being put up and taken down (using snakeskins as well)...so, if you have a video camera (and the ability to put the video into pc format) and the necessary hennessy stuff we would love to hear from you.

In return we will discuss donating kit to you for your efforts. We need to move quickly on this so if you have any interest please PM or email (jamie@woodlandorganics.com )

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Jamie

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
I'll be taking two HH's (different ones) to a 3 day camp at Merthyr Mawr for the first weekend in Sept. I had planned to take some pics anyway for another thread on here, and it shouldn't be too much extra hassle to take the video camera and film the setup.

If you need it quicker than that I can do a video this weekend in some woods in the village.

ODG

J

Jamie

Thanks to you all for such a great response and all your kind offers to do the videoing (sp?). Just got to wade through it all and get back to you all individually so if you can bear with me I would appreciate it.

And to answer your Q Ed, basically looking for a 'finished' product as we dont have the facility to do any editing :(

Thanks again everyone, and will be in contact with you all tomorrow.

Jamie

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I should be able to get good footage available for you to download in .avi or .wmv format by Sunday evening of a hammock with hex fly and snake skins if you still need it.

Let me know and i'll sort it out.

Joe

J

Jamie

Dear All,

Thanks for your offers but we have had a development which means we dont actually need the video done at this stage. I will email you all personally and pplease accept my thanks as well.

All the best

Jamie

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE