Evilbay Experiment - Part Deux

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Following a couple of weeks worth of communications with Ebay, i have relisted the "bushcraft style" paper knife, not a mention of a well known bushcrafter in sight on this listing, so hopefully they will leave in place this time round.

It can be found at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578643472

Lets get the money rolling in on this one, after all it is for charity :beerchug:

Mark

Reactions: leon-1 and Stew

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Shame im not allowed to bid for it myself, thanks for getting the ball rolling

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
The bid is now up to £16.00, thanks to all those who have bid it is much appreciated, im sure however that because of who the money is being raised for we can get even more, so come on lads and lasses dig deep it's for a good cause.

BTW can some one put a fiver on for me, as im the seller im not allowed to bid myself :(

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
maver said:
The bid is now up to £16.00, thanks to all those who have bid it is much appreciated, im sure however that because of who the money is being raised for we can get even more, so come on lads and lasses dig deep it's for a good cause.

BTW can some one put a fiver on for me, as im the seller im not allowed to bid myself :(
I really cant believe that it is only £16. so much for charity and the spirit of the forthcoming festive season :confused:
I can't recall the stats for how many of us and ours get the big C, but it's not far off the 50% mark. Come on guys and gals, how much would you spend on a round of drinks in your local pub, or on a half cr*p meal somewhere?
Go on, go on, go on, go on. GIVE :beerchug:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
For the sake of a 400th post I thought I would do something useful and upped the bid. probably the best post in my world :rolleyes:
Sad, but worthwhile :eek:

C

cossack

went as far as I could go, sickpay limits you after a year off work :rolleyes: :(
Kerry

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Once again thanks to all those people who have bid, with less than 24 hrs to go lets see if we can grow it a bit more, can someone bung another fiver on it for me, never know i might end up buying my own paper knife :lmao:

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
maver said:
Once again thanks to all those people who have bid, with less than 24 hrs to go lets see if we can grow it a bit more, can someone bung another fiver on it for me, never know i might end up buying my own paper knife :lmao:

Mark. Good show!!! :You_Rock_

I didn't see this last night (scout night) and am now at work where the "powers that be" don't allow buying & selling. I am "willing" the price up for you. As a compromise I shall stick an extra tenner in my mates funds for Macmillan Trust; he's doing the Mexico bike ride in March... :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
stovie said:
Mark. Good show!!! :You_Rock_

I didn't see this last night (scout night) and am now at work where the "powers that be" don't allow buying & selling. I am "willing" the price up for you. As a compromise I shall stick an extra tenner in my mates funds for Macmillan Trust; he's doing the Mexico bike ride in March... :)

Nice one Stovie

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
What an excellent idea - all credit to you.

Had a look - £20, for the work done, given the recipient of the funds and given it looks like something that RM once thought about.... :)

Seems awfully low price.

Bushcraft is populated with law abiding fellows and rules are rules. Thank heavens!

I just suspect the bidding may have gone to £21 by now and could even go as high as ..... say £37 ..... with little or no risk to those choosing to bid ;)

It would be a shame if it didnt at least go for that. Wouldnt it?

Gotta go now and look up how to spell subtle.....

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
That 'subtle' wise crack is coming back to haunt me! :(

Maybe you are all getting your tea?

Somebody please bid!!!

I am really very VERY ( got it? ) sure that this should go for at least £37.

Thats VERY sure, ok?

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Maver

Deal done - hope Paypal makes sense.

Given rest of Forum appears to have lapsed into a coma - sorry to snipe guys, but where were you? :confused: I adjusted your postage upwards to send in a reasonable amount - get in touch if a problem.

With your carving skills, can I order a lead weighted baseball bat with 'SUBTLE' carved on the striking face. Ok, Ok end of sniping.

Maver - excellent idea - thank you for your efforts on behalf of a worthy cause.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE