Dartmoor Knife Value

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

njc110381

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Gloucester, UK
Hey guys. It's a long time since I've looked in here - as always work seems to take over and come winter and dark evenings I start to return because I have more time!

I've been clearing out my knife drawer and found my Dartmoor knife. I've considered selling it a few times but never went through with it - It's 267/500 of the first production run so not your every day Dartmoor. There's only one of these!

Would anyone more in the know care to run a guess at what it's worth? The main reason I've not sold it in the past is that I didn't really know what to ask for it! It's complete with box and all the kit, although the kit is no longer packaged in the factory bags.

njc110381

Forager
Jun 17, 2008
Gloucester, UK
Nothing too exciting yet then?! I'll bung it back in the drawer and wait a little longer - may well be collecting junk in the long term but I'm hoping that at some point they may become more collectable, especially the numbered ones.

Cheers for the advice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE