Damn,dident see that one coming!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
It seems i am now single! and i never even saw it coming either.One minute everything is fine and dandy or so i thought next its bye bye! aint relationsh!tes strange!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Sorry to hear that Clem.... I'm sure you'll manage to sort yourself out and get your life back on track in some shape or form soon... Times like these can be a right downer...... don't let it drag you down too much.

Take it easy.

Ed

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
I am sorry to hear that mate! Its a chock and not easy to manage especial when some years where shared together. I just finished to read the book "ON the edge of Nowhere" the guy was living with his wife and kids in the Alaskan woods, he had a great wife but after, I think it was 17 years she left him suddenly, there he was with 6 kids and alone, he never saw it coming either. He still liked her and didn’t have to say a bad word, he only said: well after all this years she must have had it and left him.

Look forward not backwards mate, all the best to you
Yours
Abbe

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Hi Clem, keep ya chin up mate, it might not seem so, but it does get easier, imo never easy, just easier. Hang on in there bud :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
as has been said, it really feels crappy mate but keep your chin up and it will get better!

buy some kit that will probably make you feel better!

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
hope you don't feel too bad, get yourself out for some long bush sessions always clears my head and were just enetering the season of good will to all men so you never know.

chin up

James

directdrive

Forager
Oct 22, 2005
USA
"Ya' can't live with 'em but ya' can't live without 'em".......They are all wired differently from us. They think differently and act differently. They'll throw you a curve just when you are expecting a fast ball. We have all been where you are now. There is a big empty spot in your soul. Your emotions are all out of whack and nothing seems right.... On the bright side, just think of all the things you'll be able to do now without asking permission or having her ****** at you for not paying her enough attention or not talking to her enough! You'll find another honey soon enough. .......Keep the faith....Bruce

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
CLEM said:
It seems i am now single! and i never even saw it coming either.One minute everything is fine and dandy or so i thought next its bye bye! aint relationsh!tes strange!

dude join the club.

the guys are right about gettin some good bushcraftin in. it certainly helps....and far more productive then drowning the sorrows.

hope u dint get her pressie yet? :eek:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
What a heartless wench, Christmas just around the corner too!!! I hope you are OK mate, and I honestly hope you both remain friends aswell, there's too much hate in the world these days.

Get out in the forest, it'll cheer you up no end!

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Just read this thread. Shouldn't it have been titled "Huge Pre-Xmas party in the Midlands!" :lmao:
Why is everyone assuming you are sad?
Seriously tho, a few years ago my missus let me know that my youngest wasn't mine (well, he was frog eyed-and ginger! :rolleyes: ), there followed a divorce, lost career, courts and much more evilness, but several years down the line happier than I ever could have dreamed, kids doing well, bags of free time and real friends, rather than colleagues.
Just don't get into the hate thing, the only person it destroys is the one doing the hating ;)

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Thanks for the kind words folks,i am ok i think just a bit sad and i do miss her.It just came as a total shock,i did not see it coming at all.There were no signs that anything was wrong at all,she was her normal happy self then came the total cold shoulder for x number of days and bye bye! totally confusing.Like i say i am ok just a bit sad.

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
directdrive said:
On the bright side, just think of all the things you'll be able to do now without asking permission or having her ****** at you for not paying her enough attention or not talking to her enough!

Dude, that's probably what got the poor guy into trouble in the first place.... :D

Perhaps it's time to start a BCUK lonely hearts thread..... :D

Seriously, things will get worse :eek: :banghead: :togo: before they get better. But they will get better..... :approve: :D

P.S. Nice to see the DPM clad, axe wielding BCUKers showing that they're actually very caring and sensitive. :grouphug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE