Comrie Croft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
OK, I'm in for the 27th.

1. Coln18 (Colin)
2. Jag009 (Jason)
3. Bojit (Craig)
4. gazmc2 (gaz)
5. Everything Mac (Andy)
6. Eric Methven
7. Scoman

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Should be able to make it unless a possible Spey canoe trip comes off that weekend
1. Coln18 (Colin)
2. Jag009 (Jason)
3. Bojit (Craig)
4. gazmc2 (gaz)
5. Everything Mac (Andy)
6. Eric Methven
7. Scoman
8. Nonsuch (not camping as live very nearby)

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Right then if this is still on for the weekend of the 27th (May)....(2011)...I'm in !

Hopefully Richie66 will be there as well, he's checking his social calender as I type..unfortunately Jimmy Pockets (Wee Culloch) has his Higher Psychology Exam on the Monday(?) so isn't allowed to play out that weekend!

1. Coln18 (Colin)
2. Jag009 (Jason)
3. Bojit (Craig)
4. gazmc2 (gaz)
5. Everything Mac (Andy)
6. Eric Methven
7. Scoman
8. Nonsuch (not camping as live very nearby)
9. Culloch (Gaz)
10. Richie66 (err...Richie)

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Wish Jimmy the best of luck Gaz.

It is very much still on the cards despite the some what erratic weather.

I've been a bit of a rubbish organiser though I'm afraid gents - finals have been dominating my life just now and I've not got round to ringing comrie to see if they have spaces. So if some one could do that I would be very grateful.

Also I've just found out that me best mate is getting married so I might be called away to his engagement do. Not to mention that the missus wants a holiday at the end of the month too.
So it is unfortunately touch and go for me at the moment. I might try and go up on the thursday and see the early starters on friday. But we shall see how it pans out.

Sorry for being a total muppet guys! :( And I hope you have a good time if I don't make it.

ATB
Andy

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
I'll try and make this one but might not manage till the Saturday depending on workload. I've got some kit to dispose off (need cash to fund new radio kit) so will probably bring that up and see if anyone wants any of it. Need to confirm nearer the time.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I am endeavouring to be there. (just had a session with the dictionary,don't want anyone thinking i'm clever :p).

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Does anyone know if dogs are allowed at Comrie.

phil

Yes they are.

We've had a couple at the last two meets. Not to mention a wee blacksmithing demo. So go for it.

I've got a bit more sorted re dates and events now gents so it looks like I should be able to make it.

All the best
Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
SKill share or .........the usual frollics? :D

I hope everyone can make it ok.

I'm in two minds about bringing the forging kit up again. - I don't have the hair drier with me at the moment so Jason and Colin will have their work cut out for them :p

Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I've not spoken to them still. My last exam is this coming Monday so I'm a free man after that. Even as I type I have notes to go over in front of me.

I can call them up Monday afternoon.

Andy

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Bring it anyway Eric.

I'll bring the forging kit - though I want some play time myself so if anyone wants a go they are more than welcome but if you could bring a bag of coal I'd appreciate it as it isn't cheap.

All the best
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE