Cannot find: Old man of Ben Doran?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Somebody, ages ago, posted about the old man of Ben Doran, I think, and how he was making a film about it. Hopefully somebody can point me to the thread as I cannot find it or remember who made the original post. Supposedly, an old man scares people off of one of the Scottish mountains, may not be Ben Doran, but whatever, that was the main idea. Can anybody else remember this thread?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
That's the fellah! I was close. many thanks, it was Seamonkey that posted about it so I've brought the thread back up, hopefully I'll get to see what it is all about soon, it looked very interesting.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Funny you should have mention Ben Dorian as I will be passing it tomorrow afternoon on my way to Kinlochleven. :D I have a good picture of it some where.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Ben Dorian take from the West Highland Railway on 5/12/2001

Dscf0098.jpg

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Alex
Beinn Dorian is located above Bridge of Orchy about 60 miles N of Glasgow just off the
A82, Ben Macdui is across to the east in the central part of the Caingorms.
Ta Ed

seamonkey

Forager
Sep 11, 2004
Scotland - Angus
Morning all,

Yup forgot about this :-( i'm back in Scotand for chrimbo and i'll get this sorted out

p.s it wasn't me who made the film i just carried some of the gear did a cameo and drank all the whiskey :)

cheers

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE