Bushcrafty Seats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
Hey all What do you use to sit around the fire and or camp? if you make a gucci or even a simple seat , can you post a picture or explanation of them ? Thought it would be fun :D
here is a pic of my old one that i am sat on :)
PICT2603.jpg

Had to remake it though because a friend the numpty ruined it and like to cut/slash/hack everything with a axe or knife :(:nono: :bluThinki

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Not very exciting but I usually tend to sit on my bivvy bag when the fire is nearby, it`s probably just laziness but I like to tell myself that it`s better than using resources. It`s one less firewood reccy in my eyes.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
If I'm going to be in camp for a few days, I often make a 3 legged camp stool like this:

The instructions are here - although I've modified the approach slightly since I'm not usually using multi-strand rope..

H

Heathenpeddler

That is one cool seat :) something I'm going to have to try out. Thanks for the link!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE