BushCraft Pro Pod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wolflore

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2005
Twickenham
Okay all you knowledgable folk out there...Whats happened to Bushcraft? They seem to have vanished off the face of the planet. All of they're e-mail links on they're site bounce. Nobody has had any stock for a long time.

Is there a soul out there that can shed some light on the whereabouts of said company?

Phone numbers have changed and I'm waiting to hear back on a message I left.

Where are they? :eek:

Have they been abducted by Aliens whilst they were sleeping in their pods?
Could the Aliens have mistaken them for some strange huge chrysalis?

Can someone shed some light?

:D

'Cause I'd like to know.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
a quick dig about for BushKIT.com got the following Whois info:

Bush Mission Kit Ltd
unit J, aiscombe way, great weston trade park
weston super mare
BS228NA

then a check at Companies House showed their registered address as
BUSH MISSION KIT LIMITED
MWM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
6 BERKLEY CRESCENT
CLIFTON
BRISTOL BS8 1HA
Company No. 03691833

's'amazing what you can find on the net :rolleyes: ... the rest you'll have to sort out yourself ;)

wolflore

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2005
Twickenham
Well I got fed up waiting and decided to call again - this time I got a person - I think it was Pete.

They've not been in production for a while due to the ups and downs of trading - ie not doing any business - but apparently should go into production for the Autumn.

Apparently people keep phoning (but this isn't enough for them to go into production? :confused: ) and so they will get up and running again shortly.

I think they've had a major case of feast or famine. Make small batches, get loads of orders in, can't keep up with demand, make loads extra and then people stop ordering due to long lead times. Don't you just hate it when that happens :rolleyes:

Hope this is of help to sombody and not just me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE