bushcraft in shropshire ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I am on the Worcestershire/Staffordshire/shropshire border area when at home so would be up for it, or you may want to come across to the North Wood or Rough close meets which are in Tamworth/Coventry area as well :) there are a few of us around, if you look in the Midlands section of meets you'll find us in there.

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Let me know if you guys get anything together, I'm near the border of Cheshire / Shropshire.

treebloke

Tenderfoot
I have a small wood just outside Bridgnorth which is 38 acres mixed woodland and 12 acres grass, it has a brook with brown trout, natural spring which flows all year, badger set, occaisional deer, plenty firewood and lots of wild garlic at the moment.

If anyone would like a bit of wild camping/meet let me know.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I have a small wood just outside Bridgnorth which is 38 acres mixed woodland and 12 acres grass, it has a brook with brown trout, natural spring which flows all year, badger set, occaisional deer, plenty firewood and lots of wild garlic at the moment.

If anyone would like a bit of wild camping/meet let me know.
id love to tag aling.

wolfen_shrew

Mar 6, 2012
Wolverhampton
April sounds good! I've just got myself a tarp so I'd like to give it an outing, but I'd be happy to go with the flow. Treebloke - are fires permitted in your woodland?

treebloke

Tenderfoot
Sounds good to me. What sort of set ups are you thinking? Tipi and stove? Or hammock and tarp?

Well I dont have a Tipi but I do have a stove (Oz Pig) so whatever you are comfortable with.

April sounds good! I've just got myself a tarp so I'd like to give it an outing, but I'd be happy to go with the flow. Treebloke - are fires permitted in your woodland?

Yes fires are ok depending on weather conditions.

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Sounds great. I just need dates and location really. Can we do some fishing? Im more than happy wiyh atch and release. Ive got a small stream, and you can soon empty a stretch if your not cafeful.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE