Buffalo bag and Petzl Myo 5 to swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bjorn Victor

Forager
Apr 3, 2006
Belgium
Hello,

I have a Buffalo 4S outer sleeping bag. While it is an excellent bag I just cannot get used to the central zip... It's just not my thing. I used it on 2 trips. It is undamadged and not dirty (prety much as new actually). Size medium and Nato Green. Value 110 GBP.

I also have a Petzl Myo 5 headlight. The spare lamp is unused. It is sometimes a bit tricky to get the battery pack open, but it never bothered me. I don't use it anymore. I got a second hand tikka from a friend. Value of the Myo is around 45 GBP.

I would like to swap these 2 products for
- a new or as new laminated Fallkniven H1 with leather sheath. Value I think is about 95 GBP.
OR
- a new Nanok Endurance -10 (value around 99 GBP) (now with free liner from outdoorcode :D No connection ...)

Here's something special:
If you go a shop and buy a new H1 or Nanok for me I will even throw in some Patagonia Capilene underwear (shirts and pants size small, if I remember well) and a Maglite solitaire flashlight.
If someone is interested in this I will check the sizes and colors of the underwear for you to be sure.

Maybe some of you will find this a strange/suspicious offer but I can only say that I have sold/swapped things over the net before and never had a bad response. I really want a Nanok and/or H1, but I'm very short on cash (even for a membership here :eek: ), so swapping is the way to go for me.
Hope you understand.
Also, Nanok is not available in Belgium.

Many thanks,

Bjorn
Belgium

Reactions: maverix

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
I can vouch for Bjorn, swapped with him in the past in fact i was surprised how quickly i got my parcel. That Primus omnifuel has been all over the place now :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE